Orders And Returns
Coronavirus Delivery Update
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, any orders placed after Thursday will not be processed until Tuesday and some orders may take a little longer to arrive than usual.
During busy periods, it may take up to 7 working days to process your order, please understand that we are operating around our scheduled park opening hours so there may be some delays at times but we endevour to get your orders out as quickly as we can to you.
Please bare this in mind if you are looking to order something with a short time frame in mind.
All our standard deliveries are sent via Royal Mail's Second Class Signed For service, this is to help ensure items arrive and are looked after whilst in transit to you, should you be unavailable to sign for the item we expect it to be returned to your local delivery depot and a card to be left.
We will send you your tracking information once your order has been processed so you can see where and when Royal Mail have tried to deliver to you and any issues they may have had making the delivery.
Items that are sent seperately / under different postal agreements are:
- Personlised Wicker Man Wood - as these are custom made and are often sent seperately to your main order, we post these out as First Class Signed For, to ensure there safe transit.
- Monopoly - at peak times we may send your ATR Monopoly board seperately as they are a bulky item and are sometimes tricky to send out with a multi-piece order.
- Personlised Items - at times some personlised items may not be immediately available due to technical or fulfilment issues, we will endevour to get these sent out to you as quickly as possible as a seperate mailing.
- Limited Edition / Tagged Items - Due to their rarity & value we often either send these First Class Signed For, or if it is a higher value item we offer to arrange collection from our onsite team to ensure its safe transit, please ensure you read these items descriptions to find out which delivery methord is used as they are decided upon a item by item basis.
- Bricks - Bricks are not delivered to you! They are placed in our Plaza here at the Alton Towers Resort! Hence why no postage & packaging charges are added!
Returns & Exchanges
Our return policy
In addition to your legal rights, should you change your mind, we will happily provide an exchange or refund providing the following conditions are met:
- The items with the original receipt are returned within 31 days of purchase.
- The item has not been used and is in it's original condition as purchased, including all packaging with original tags and labels attached.
How to return purchases made online
Please visit our Returns Centre at: https://shop.altontowers.com/a/returns
Exchanges are subject to stock availability.
You are responsible for the costs of returning items to us, unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your statutory rights (eg. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please note: all returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by ATR Online Shop
Returns – Additional Information
Provided the conditions in our return policy have been met, a refund will be processed using the original form of payment.
Please note that delivery costs will be excluded from the refund amount unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (eg. they are faulty or not as ordered).
If you need to contact the Online shop, please email the below address:
When emailing please ensure to add a contact number in case we need to talk to you about your enquiry.