Orders & Enquiry Updates
Updated 30th January 2024
Please read before emailing the Alton Towers Resort as most answers can be found here.
I have placed my order - When can i expect it?
- During the closed season orders are not processed every day but we aim to ship at least twice a week. All orders placed prior to the 26th January 2024 have now been shipped.
- We send you an email when your order is processed.(We also sent you an order confirmation shortly after you placed the order!) If you have not received an email check your spam and junk folders incase its gone astray. If you still have no shipping notification email please be patient and ensure at least 5 working days have passed since placing the order.
- If you received a shipment notification email, your order has been packed and posted. On the email you will see a Royal Mail tracking number for your delivery. You can click this number to be taken straight to the Royal Mail Tracking Website. Please note this can take 24 hours to update and show active on the royal mail website, this is Royal Mail systems and beyond our control.
- Once the order has left the resort we have no control over its delivery date and sadly no access to any more information that what is available to you via the Royal Mail tracking system.
- Royal mail aim to delivery all 2nd class signed for shipments in 3-5 working days (This starts from the day after the order was shipped!) Alton Towers Resort has no further information on when your delivery will arrive.
- Whilst most deliveries progress through the delivery network in the advertised time scale, a small percentage become excessively delayed or lost on the way. We are unable to replace or refund a missing order until we have given sufficient time for shipments to have made it through any delays in the delivery network. Usually we advise waiting 10 working days. We know this is far from ideal but we ask that you be patient as in almost every case the order will arrive a day or so after it was due.
Where is the response to my email?
Online Shop Merchandise enquiries should be directed to ATROnlineShopRetail@merlinentertainments.biz
The Online Shop inbox only deals with enquiries relating to the resort merchandise sold online. It is not manned every day during the closed season. Enquiries are actioned in the order they are received. Contacting via other departments will sadly delay your response as they have no access to online shop systems and have to forward your enquiry to us joining the back of the queue. Enquiries not relating to the online shop regrettably can not be answered and should be directed to the relevant team on our contact us page.
Why can't I find certain items?
The Online Shop sadly does not carry the full product range. All Cbeebies and David Walliams merchandise remains exclusively available at the resort and we are unable to offer these ranges online. A selection of Merchandise from several of Alton Towers Resort and Merlin Entertainments own brands, including The Dungeons is available via the online shop. We are unable offer the full range as some items we like to keep exclusive, some sadly damage during transit and some are quick moving items that can sell out before we are able to update the online availability.
How do I get my pass discount?